My loaded hash browns are easy to make in less than thirty minutes and are delicious!! Click here for my recipe!
Biscuits and Gravy
Basic Scrambled Eggs
- 4 eggs (with yolk – I tried this once without the yolk and it didn’t turn out as good)
- ½ cup milk
- 1 T water
- 1 T butter
- Crack eggs and put in a bowl large enough to whisk without the eggs splashing out of the bowl.
- Add the milk and water to the eggs.
- Whisk. A lot. This is the part that is the most important! The more air in the eggs, the more fluffy they will be. Season the eggs at the point, but **do not season with salt because it will draw out the water in the eggs and make your eggs watery!!**
- Heat skillet on high and add butter.
- As soon as the butter is melted, and before it turns brown, add the whisked eggs.
- Let cook 30 to 60 seconds before stirring.
- Gently stir (more like fold) the eggs then let cook for 15 to 20 seconds. Repeat until thoroughly cooked.
- Once cooked, immediately remove the skillet from the heat and serve the eggs.
**It is important to remove the eggs from the heat and out of the skillet as soon as they are cooked. If not, the eggs will become overcooked and tough.