Are you dreading the start of the week? Got to clean up after the weekend and not looking forward to cooking dinner?
Don’t be! Have a Slow Cooker Monday to help with the slow start!
Honey mustard BBQ chicken
- 3 boneless chicken breasts, thoroughly seasoned
- 1 sliced onion
- 1 bottle of BBQ sauce (in this photo I have honey mustard)
- Place seasoned breasts in bottom of slow cooker.
- Pour in sauce and top with sliced onions.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high 3-4 hours. Serve with rice.
Pull apart chicken
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 10 ounce can cream of chicken
- 2 – 3 boneless chicken breasts
- choice of seasonings (here I have garlic and onion powders, basil, and italian)
- Mix sour cream and cream of chicken in a small bowl.
- Heavily season the chicken your choice of seasonings.
- Place the chicken in the slow cooker and cover with the sour cream/cream of chicken mixture.
- Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 3-4 hours. Serve over rice.